Hearing protection with Bluetooth® technology and app control
The 3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ ALERT™ X Headset hearing protection is a Bluetooth® headset with a noise-cancelling microphone that connects to your smartphone so you can make calls and stream hands-free in noisy environments. It helps to protect against harmful noise levels. The headset has a sound level dependent ambient awareness feature and syncs with a mobile app for easy setup and adjustment of the headset.
- Hearing protection with attenuation performance with headband
- Bluetooth® technology to connect to a compatible Bluetooth® device for hands-free communication and streaming
- clear voice transmission in noisy environments through noise-cancelling microphone
- sound level-dependent function for ambient listening and thus to improve auditory situational awareness
- Connection to an iOS and Android compatible mobile app, 3M™ Connected Equipment, which makes it easier to set up and adjust the headset. The app can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play.
- the mobile app lets you know when to change the ear pads (hygiene kit) and allows you to choose the frequency of these alerts
- Push-to-listen function to easily hear the surroundings in seconds
- Voice feedback after each setting adjustment - no need to remove headset to adjust settings
- the headset will automatically turn off after four hours of non-use to conserve battery power
- replaceable pads (hygiene kit) and covers (optionally available)
Large buttons and voice-guided menus
The large function keys can also be operated with gloves. The headset does not have to be removed to make settings. You will receive a voice confirmation after each setting made, including the voice warning: "low battery".
A simultaneous wireless connection to Bluetooth® devices gives you extra flexibility and mobility. With the iOS and Android compatible 3M™ Connected Equipment mobile app on your smartphone, you can easily adjust your headset features while wearing your hearing protection.
Push-To-List (PTL) feature
The Push-To-Listen (PTL) function allows you to stop your Bluetooth® stream immediately and at the same time increase your awareness of surrounding noises (ambient listening) without having to take off your headset.
Hearing protection with improved situational awareness
Ambient microphones allow you to hear approaching vehicles, alarms, and other warning signals.
conversations at normal volume
Thanks to the noise-cancelling microphone arm of your headset, you no longer have to shout and can carry on conversations at a normal volume.
Robust, practical electronics
The electronics are located in the outer part of the capsule to reduce corrosion from sweat. Thanks to the double-shell design, the electronics are protected from moisture.
Robust stainless steel brackets ensure a secure fit.
Energy Saving Options
Automatically shuts off after 4 hours of non-use. Requires two AA alkaline batteries (or optional rechargeable NiMH batteries, LR6NM)
APP 3M for Android and iOS
This mobile app is free and part of the 3M™ Connected Equipment Suite. It allows users to view and manage the status of all of their connected 3M personal protective equipment in one place.