The new CZ 457 family is the successor to the proven CZ 455 series and features a sophisticated, modular design that combines classic style with modern manufacturing. Compared to existing models and other manufacturers, the 457 series is a step ahead of the competition in terms of improved safety, accuracy and durability.
The new CZ 457 models have the following advantages:
- Cylinder lock with an opening angle of 60° reduced by 30° (compared to the CZ 455)
- Signal pin on the lock as a clamping indicator - slide safety
- new, 62% lighter firing pin
- bedded system for increased precision
- Adjustable trigger - 800g to 1500g
- exceptionally durable anti-corrosion coating of steel parts for long service life
- System sleeve with 11 mm dovetail bar
- hammered barrel (compatible with CZ 455)
- improved ergonomics
- Slip-in magazine for 5 or 10 cartridges (compatible with CZ 455)
The 457 Jaguar model is equipped with the longest barrel (72.6 cm) and the largest magazine (10 rounds) in the CZ 457 family. With the Jaguar motif on the sights and the lasered claws on the stock neck, it lives up to its name. The lacquered beech stock is made with a Bavarian cheek piece. The open sights are adjustable for shots from 25 to 200 m. With a muzzle thread for screwing on a compensator or silencer.