The new CZ 457 family is the successor to the proven CZ 455 series and features a sophisticated, modular design that combines classic style with modern manufacturing. Compared to existing models and other manufacturers, the 457 series is a step ahead of the competition in terms of improved safety, accuracy and durability.
The new CZ 457 models have the following advantages:
- Cylinder lock with an opening angle of 60° reduced by 30° (compared to the CZ 455)
- Signal pin on the lock as a clamping indicator - slide safety
- new, 62% lighter firing pin
- bedded system for increased precision
- Adjustable trigger - 800g to 1500g
- exceptionally durable anti-corrosion coating of steel parts for long service life
- System sleeve with 11 mm dovetail bar
- hammered barrel (compatible with CZ 455)
- improved ergonomics
- Slip-in magazine for 5 or 10 cartridges (compatible with CZ 455)
The model 457 synthetic is equipped with a hard-wearing, modern designed plastic shaft. The shaft has a "soft-touch" surface coating that gives the weapon excellent grip. The pistol grip and forearm are ergonomically shaped, the hand position is even better and the position is more stable. The cold-hammered barrel has a muzzle thread and enables a precise shot. Dual sling swivel bases on forend for rifle sling and bipod.