The new CZ 457 family is the successor to the proven CZ 455 series and features a sophisticated, modular design that combines classic style with modern manufacturing. Compared to existing models and other manufacturers, the 457 series is a step ahead of the competition in terms of improved safety, accuracy and durability.
The new CZ 457 models have the following advantages:
- Cylinder lock with an opening angle of 60° reduced by 30° (compared to the CZ 455)
- Signal pin on the lock as a clamping indicator - slide safety
- new, 62% lighter firing pin
- bedded system for increased precision
- Adjustable trigger - 800g to 1500g
- exceptionally durable anti-corrosion coating of steel parts for long service life
- System sleeve with 11 mm dovetail bar
- hammered barrel (compatible with CZ 455)
- improved ergonomics
- Slip-in magazine for 5 or 10 cartridges (compatible with CZ 455)
The 457 Thumbhole is equipped with a thumbhole stock made of laminated wood. The ergonomic shaft is suitable for both right- and left-handers. He is wonderfully stable and secure in the shooting position. The weapon is redesigned in the current PRS (Precision Rifle Series) style. The trigger blade flatters the trigger finger and thus increases shot control and precision. The strong match barrel with muzzle brake is cold-hammered and free-floating for maximum precision. The CZ 457 Thumbhole is an optical highlight for "hole in hole precision".