The new CZ 457 family is the successor to the proven CZ 455 series and features a sophisticated, modular design that combines classic style with modern manufacturing. Compared to existing models and other manufacturers, the 457 series is a step ahead of the competition in terms of improved safety, accuracy and durability.
The new CZ 457 models have the following advantages:
- Cylinder lock with an opening angle of 60° reduced by 30° (compared to the CZ 455)
- Signal pin on the lock as a clamping indicator - slide safety
- new, 62% lighter firing pin
- bedded system for increased precision
- Adjustable trigger - 800g to 1500g
- exceptionally durable anti-corrosion coating of steel parts for long service life
- System sleeve with 11 mm dovetail bar
- hammered barrel (compatible with CZ 455)
- improved ergonomics
- Slip-in magazine for 5 or 10 cartridges (compatible with CZ 455)
Varmint synthetic model
The Model 457 Varmint Synthetic features an ergonomic polymer stock with no cheek piece. The weather-resistant shaft has a non-slip soft-touch coating for comfortable handling. The thick-walled, cold-hammered, match-grade barrel with muzzle thread stands for enormous precision.