The new CZ 457 family is the successor to the proven CZ 455 series and features a sophisticated, modular design that combines classic style with modern manufacturing. Compared to existing models and other manufacturers, the 457 series is a step ahead of the competition in terms of improved safety, accuracy and durability.
The new CZ 457 models have the following advantages:
- Cylinder lock with an opening angle of 60° reduced by 30° (compared to the CZ 455)
- Signal pin on the lock as a clamping indicator - slide safety
- new, 62% lighter firing pin
- bedded system for increased precision
- Adjustable trigger - 800g to 1500g
- exceptionally durable anti-corrosion coating of steel parts for long service life
- System sleeve with 11 mm dovetail bar
- hammered barrel (compatible with CZ 455)
- improved ergonomics
- Slip-in magazine for 5 or 10 cartridges (compatible with CZ 455)
The high-precision model 457 MTR is visually unique due to its solid premium walnut stock with vertical pistol grip. The beautiful grain really comes into its own with an oil finish. The thick-walled, cold-hammered, match-grade barrel with its match-style chamber enables a grouping of just 15 mm at 50 m. Available in two barrel lengths – 412.5 or 525 mm.