Safe storage: gun cabinets according to the new European security levels.
Protection against burglary: level 0 according to European standard EN 1143-1 with certiﬁcate ECB•S.
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 150x45x35 cm
- Internal dimensions (HxWxD): 145x40x24 cm
- Doorway dimensions (HxW): 138.8x35.4 cm
- Body: multi-walled, 25 mm thick
- Door: multi-walled 74 mm thick
- Locking: 4-sided locking, 3-sided via bolt work. Hinge side additionally secured by a gripping profile
- Lock: double-bit high-security lock VdS class I with 2 keys (length 95 mm) or electronic lock Basic
- Fitting/handle: folding handle protruding 12 mm (plus the outer depth)
- Hinges: external hinges
- Door opening angle: 180°
- Door stop: right
- Equipment: 7x gun holders, 1 shelf
- Holes: 1x in the floor, 1x in the back wall without drilling (anchoring material for a hole included)
- Paint finish: RAL 7035 light grey
- Weight: 145kg
Recommended for keeping
- long guns
STELLAR ML 18-1 electronic lock
Powerful motorized lock with block bolt and standard keypad (flat 12 mm). Opening and closing are motor-controlled. Overload protection with an acoustic signal prevents damage to the lock if the bolt path is not free.
A separate battery compartment is installed in the safe - emergency power contacts on the back of the keyboard enable the lock to be supplied with power even if the battery is empty, in order to enable opening.
- individual 6-digit opening code
- individual super code
- Opening log of the last 32 entries
- Override for opening delay and tamper lock by supercode
- door monitoring
- Critical battery condition warning
Curbside delivery (excluding islands). Additional transports from the curb to the final parking space must be specified when ordering, a separate calculation will be made. For transport to the parking space by the forwarding agent, the transport questionnaire is required together with the order. Subsequent transport requests can no longer be considered.