6 different sharpening angles for almost all knives and devices. 5 sharpening stones with non-slip, ABS plastic handles approx. 2.5 cm wide for almost all applications. Easy mounting and demounting of the guide bars enables angles to be reproduced with a high degree of accuracy. The knife can be conveniently locked in place without tools. Includes multi-mount (for bolting to a work surface, clamping to a work surface, or sharpening comfortably in the hand). Includes a practical nylon transport bag.
- 30° – e.g. for tools and machetes.
- 25° – for lending a durable, long-lasting edge to work knives, for example.
- 21° – for a good balance between sharpness and edge-retention (most knives have a sharpening angle of between 18° and 21°).
- 18° – when sharpness is more important (most knives have a sharpening angle of between 18° and 21°).
- 15° – preferable for use with Asiatic blades, this angle provides a very high level of sharpness for exact and effortless cutting.
- 11° – the grinding angle for razor blades, scalpels, etc.
- Blue, synthetic, fine for fine sharpening. Grain: 280.
- Red, synthetic, medium standard for resharpening. Grain: 180.
- Black, synthetic, thick for basic sharpening or to remove damage. Grain: 120.
- Green, ceramic, V-shaped for serrated blades. Grain: 1500.
- Gray, diamond, fine for especially tough steels. Grain: 320.