(Similar to figure, shows telescopic sight with illuminated reticle)
The MEOSTAR R1 series represents a further development of Meopta's Artemis series of telescopic sights. The new generation is characterized by a high light transmission rating of between 94-95%, which offers greatly improved performance at twilight. A significantly brighter image is achieved thanks to a new multi-coating on the lenses.
Without illuminated reticle.
- Highly resilient lens barrel surface.
- Smooth surface structure achieved using a special process.
- Light, one-piece lens barrel made of high-quality light metal alloy used in the aerospace industry.
- Unique design of the interior mechanism capable of withstanding even extreme operating conditions.
- Outstanding resolution and high light transmission factor of 94-95%.
- Waterproof, with anti-mist coating.
- Height and windage adjustment via precision click mechanism (0.7 cm/100 m).
- Without rail