The telescopic sight was primarily designed for sports shooting and long distances. It is equipped with parallax compensation and rapid adjustment knobs. These allow for rapid adjustments to compensate for variable target distances and deviations due to side wind. The rapid adjustment knobs are designed in such a way that the sighted-in settings are zeroed, enabling them to serve as a zero position for other loads.
- Height and windage adjustment via precision click mechanism (0.5 cm/100 m).
- Diopter adjustment: +/- 3 diopters.
- Parallax setting: 10 m to infinity.
- Reticle in the second Focal plane.
- Center tube diameter: 30 mm.
- Length: 385 mm
- Weight: 800 g