The MiniFinder GPS tracker REX appears as a dog tracker specially designed for hunting with numerous features as well as unlimited range and real-time tracking.
Features include intelligent AI-assisted tracking that adapts to the dog's movements. In addition, the hunting dog tracker is also equipped with a bark indicator with a bark counter and also has vibration and a guiding light. The bark alarm provides important information about dog behavior. As soon as the dog's barking is detected, a notification is sent and, for example, a note on the noise level. This can be very useful when the hound is out of earshot.
The powerful LED light has a range of up to 200 m and helps, for example, to locate the dog in dark weather. In connection with the hunting app MiniFinder Hunter not only the light of the tracker but also other functions can be activated.
- Compatible with MiniFinder Hunter hunting app
- smart features to track and locate the dog at any time of the day
- tracks the location of the hound in real time
- Possibility to view the position history and the movements of the dog afterwards
- unlimited range through GPS technology
- the device is waterproof and can easily be used in all weather conditions
- with a weight of only 100 g also suitable for smaller dogs
- long battery life of up to 100 hours of active use
- Bark and sound detectors
Made of particularly robust material, the GPS tracker is waterproof according to the IP67 standard and at the same time defies all weather conditions. The tracker is equipped with a rechargeable Li-Polymer battery and has a runtime of up to 100 hours or 4 days with active use and at least 7 days with less active use. In addition, the device has an unlimited range, since the GPS signal has a very good transmission power both in the depths of the forest and in remote locations.
In addition, when using the app, there is the option of marking a hunting area so that the GPS tracker provides information when the hunting dog leaves this area or even returns there. This feature can be especially useful when the dog is out of sight and hearing.