The SEISSIGER solar panel is an additional power source for game cameras.
The solar panel has a built-in lithium-ion battery that is continuously charged by the solar cells when exposed to the sun. Once connected, the camera will be powered by the solar panel's charged lithium battery for as long as possible and will only switch to the internal batteries when the solar panel battery is temporarily low. This means that the camera batteries have a significantly longer service life.
- integrated lithium-ion battery with 6,800 mAh
- significantly extends the life of the camera batteries
- protects the environment and your wallet
- Compatible with all 6 V and 12 V trail cameras that have a barrel connector (4.0x1.7 mm).
- can be charged via USB-C
- robust, weatherproof camouflage housing, protection class IP67
- Solar power first charges the built-in battery and then any connected battery packs
- Easy assembly thanks to the included ball head bracket
The solar panel can be used with 12V and 6V trail cameras.
Two DC output cables are included - a 12V cable (left) and a 6V cable with voltage converter (right). SEISSIGER cameras use the lower voltage of 6V; many other game cameras work with 12 V and use the left DC cable.
To connect the solar panel to the camera, select the appropriate cable. There is a thread on one side of the cable below the plug. This side belongs in the solar panel. Open the left rubber cover and then carefully screw the connector into the internal thread of the solar panel. Please make sure that the cable is not screwed in too tightly, otherwise the thread on the cable could be damaged. Then connect the camera socket of the solar panel to the input socket for external power supply of the wildlife camera (see the operating instructions for the respective camera model).