The XSPECTER T-Crow XR-ll 2.0 is a controllable tripod for thermal imaging cameras and night vision devices - Made in Germany.
With a 360° swivel range and an app connection, the T-CROW XR-II 2.0 helps as a compact and mobile stand for thermal imaging and night vision devices in wildlife and hazard detection.
From inside the vehicle, the tripod makes it easy to capture living beings without tiring manual intervention. Thanks to the sensor-controlled and stabilized 360° rotation and 55° tilt range, it enables systematic and precise detection of every movement in the vicinity of your own location.
With its compact and function-oriented design and the 2-axis control system via app and remote control, the T-Crow XR-ll 2.0 tripod is an indispensable part of any standard equipment and should not be missing from hunters, boaters or the security industry.
- 2-axis control system via app and remote control
- waterproof and dustproof
- 2 stable RAM-MOUNT suction feet: hold the equipment on any smooth surface
- Bluetooth joystick (mini remote control): fits comfortably in your hand and can be charged via USB
- Powerful 3350mAh lithium battery: thanks to its POWERPORT, it also has enough power to power the searchlight (optional) or a camera (optional) via charging cable
- USB charging socket: enables short charging times even during use
- Magnetic POWERPORT: enables the charging cable to be quickly plugged in and unplugged
MADE IN GERMANY – ALL THE WAY TO THE APP
From the development and production to the programming of the app, everything is carried out entirely in Germany.
With some of the numerous upgrades such as the railing and mast holders as well as the included magnetic feet, the CROW series can be attached to almost any surface. In addition, with the base mounts, which can be adjusted at a 90° angle, there are no limits to installation. The Picatinny mounts can also be used to attach additional equipment, such as B. lamps or action cams can be used.