The tripod Xspecter T-Crow XR-ll Set appears with the InfiRay thermal imaging device model AFFO AL19 as well as a Lenovo tablet and a bag for Tasmanian Tiger equipment.
Tripod T-CROW XR-II
As a compact and mobile stand for thermal imaging and night vision devices, the X-Specter T-CROW XR-II helps with wildlife and hazard detection thanks to its 360° swivel range and app connection. The Xspecter T-Crow XR-ll makes it possible to capture living beings and wild animals practically and conveniently from inside the vehicle. No more tiring manual response, but thanks to the sensor-controlled and stabilized 360° rotation and 55° tilt range, it enables systematic and precise detection of every movement in the vicinity of your own location.
The compact and function-oriented design as well as the 2-axis control system via app and remote control make the Xspecter T-Crow series an indispensable part of any standard equipment for hunters, boaters and the security industry.
- 2-axis gyro stabilized tripod - also supports larger handheld devices thanks to the stable construction
- Waterproof and dustproof
- Two stable RAM-MOUNT suction feet - hold the equipment on any smooth surface (a 3rd suction foot is optionally available)
- Bluetooth joystick (mini remote control) - fits comfortably in your hand and can be charged via USB
- Controllable via remote control or app
- Powerful 3350mAh lithium battery - thanks to its POWERPORT, it also has enough power to power the searchlight (optional) or a camera (optional) via charging cable
- USB charging socket – enables short charging times even during use
- Magnetic POWERPORT – enables the charging cable to be quickly plugged in and unplugged
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 27x13x17 cm
- Weight: about 1.1kg
InfiRay thermal imaging device AFFO AL19
The Affo AL19 convinces as a compact and handy thermal imaging device. The equipment of the thermal imaging camera includes a 384x288 VoX sensor and an OLED 640x480 display, on which the high-contrast images are optimally displayed. In addition to a WLAN and app connection, the device also has a USB-C and HDMI video monitor connection. Images and videos can be kept in memory. In addition, the 350 g light device offers a long operating time of around 7.5 hours and convinces with an incredible range. With protection class IP66, the thermal imaging device is protected against dust and heavy splashing water and is ideal for outdoor use. Thanks to its ergonomic design, the device lies wonderfully in the hand and is also easy to use.
- Lens Focal Length: 19mm
- Diopter adjustment for spectacle wearers
- Detection Distance: 986m
- Field of view: 13.8° (horizontal) / 10.4° (vertical)
- Magnification: 1.86x
- Digital zoom: 4x
- Detector sensitivity: 40 µK
- Pixel spacing (pitch): 12 µm
- Frame Rate: 50Hz
- Energy source: Li-Ion battery
- 1/4" camera thread
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 16.9x6x6 cm
- Weight: 350g
The Tab M8 impresses as a compact tablet with a remarkable HD touchscreen display and Dolby Audio-optimized speakers. Thanks to the rounded edges, the tablet fits particularly well in the hand. The metal construction also gives the device an aesthetic look and sturdiness. In addition, the 8" display reduces blue light and thus enables pleasant use.
- Processor: Quad-core processor, 2.0 GHz
- Operating system: Android 10
- Display: 8" HD IPS touchscreen display, 1280x800px
- Audio: Dolby Audio-enhanced side speaker; microphone
- Camera: rear, 5 MP with autofocus; Front, 2 MP fixed focal length
- Battery life: about 18 hours
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth
- Connections: Micro-USB, microSD card slot, headphone/microphone combo connection
- Material: metal construction
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.9x19.9x0.82 cm
- Weight: about 305g
Tasmanian Tiger equipment bag
The Tasmanian Tiger Multipurpose Equipment Insert has a zip-off front cover and access from above, e.g. B. for the camera or tripod. In addition to the flexible subdivisions, the bag has transparent mesh inner compartments and an organizer.
With the help of Velcro strips on the outside, it can be precisely fixed to modular Velcro surfaces. The insert can be attached to all MOLLE panels or to the TT Modular Front Seat Panel with TT SR 256 Safety QA buckles (not incl.) on the loops on the upper edge.
- Colour: titanium grey
- Material: T-Square Rip FD (100% Polyamide)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 40x31x15 cm
- Weight: about 70g