The tripod Xspecter T-Crow XR-ll Set comes with a Lenovo tablet and a bag for Tasmanian Tiger equipment .
Tripod T-CROW XR-II
As a compact and mobile stand for thermal imaging and night vision devices, the X-Specter T-CROW XR-II helps with wildlife and hazard detection thanks to its 360° swivel range and app connection. The Xspecter T-Crow XR-ll makes it possible to capture living beings and wild animals practically and conveniently from inside the vehicle. No more tiring manual response, but thanks to the sensor-controlled and stabilized 360° rotation and 55° tilt range, it enables systematic and precise detection of every movement in the vicinity of your own location.
The compact and function-oriented design as well as the 2-axis control system via app and remote control make the Xspecter T-Crow series an indispensable part of any standard equipment for hunters, boaters and the security industry.
- 2-axis gyro stabilized tripod - also supports larger handheld devices thanks to the stable construction
- waterproof and dustproof
- two stable RAM-MOUNT suction feet - hold the equipment on any smooth surface (a 3rd suction foot is optionally available)
- Bluetooth joystick (mini remote control) - fits comfortably in your hand and can be charged via USB
- Can be controlled via remote control or app
- Powerful 3350mAh lithium battery - thanks to its POWERPORT, it also has enough power to power the searchlight (optional) or a camera (optional) via charging cable
- USB charging socket – enables short charging times even during use
- magnetic POWERPORT – enables the charging cable to be quickly plugged in and unplugged
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 27x13x17 cm
- Weight: about 1.1kg
The Tab M8 impresses as a compact tablet with a remarkable HD touchscreen display and Dolby Audio-optimized speakers. Thanks to the rounded edges, the tablet fits particularly well in the hand. The metal construction also gives the device an aesthetic look and sturdiness. In addition, the 8" display reduces blue light and thus enables pleasant use.
- Processor: Quad-core processor, 2.0 GHz
- Operating system: Android 10
- Display: 8" HD IPS touchscreen display, 1280x800px
- Audio: Dolby Audio-enhanced side speaker; microphone
- Camera: rear, 5 MP with autofocus; Front, 2 MP fixed focal length
- Battery life: about 18 hours
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth
- Connections: Micro-USB, microSD card slot, headphone/microphone combo connection
- Material: metal construction
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.9x19.9x0.82 cm
- Weight: about 305g
Tasmanian Tiger equipment bag
The Tasmanian Tiger Multipurpose Equipment Insert has a zip-off front cover and access from above, e.g. B. for the camera or tripod. In addition to the flexible subdivisions, the bag has transparent mesh inner compartments and an organizer.
With the help of Velcro strips on the outside, it can be precisely fixed to modular Velcro surfaces. The insert can be attached to all MOLLE panels or to the TT Modular Front Seat Panel with TT SR 256 Safety QA buckles (not incl.) on the loops on the upper edge.
- Colour: titanium grey
- Material: T-Square Rip FD (100% Polyamide)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 40x31x15 cm
- Weight: about 70g